Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest
- You need of canola, vegetable, or melted coconut oil.
- It’s of honey, maple syrup, or organic blue agave (I used maple syrup).
- You need of large egg, room temperature.
- You need of plain Greek yogurt, room temperature (I used 0% fat).
- You need of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of shredded zucchini (about 1 medium-large), squeezed.
- You need of orange zest.
- You need of optional: chopped walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips.
Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together. Set aside..
- Whisk the oil, agave, egg, yogurt, and vanilla together in a medium bowl until combined..
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in. Mix with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined. Avoid over mixing. Fold in the zucchini, orange zest, and walnuts if using..
- Spread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry and clean. If you find the top of the bread is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil..
- Remove the bread from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving..