Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers. There are two cheeses and two garnishes. The base flavors are the same for both. I used an earthy creamy sheep's milk cheese, and a harder cow's milk cheese that was on the sweet side, but made with merlot wine.
Ingredients of Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers
- It’s 1 loaf of sweet bruchetta rolled with oats.
- Prepare 1 pkg of pork mousse with port wine.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 Oz of procuitto di parma.
- You need of Artisan cheese.
- You need leaves of Fresh mint and basil.
- It’s of Portuguese sauvignon blanc.
I substituted a sweet onion for a red onion and instead of fresh basil i used dried basil. Italian Appetizers Appetizer Recipes Spinach Appetizers Vegan Appetizers Party Appetizers Crostini Canapes Salsa Bruschetta Recipe. This spinach artichoke bruschetta recipe will quickly become one of your favourite appetizers. Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page.
Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers instructions
- Cut bruchetta loaf on the bias. Place on a LG baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Preheat broiler on high. Place on center rack. Broil 5-6 minutes..
- Spread mousse evenly on bruchetta. Top with small pieces of procuitto..
- Split the bruchetta pieces in half. On half top with the creamy earthy cheese and basil. The other half top with the sweeter cheese and mint..
- Serve with the wine. Clean the palate between the different flavors. Enjoy.
Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Brad's sweet bruschetta appetizers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods.