Easy cheesy scallop potatoes.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy scallop potatoes
- You need 1 packages of softened or room temp cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 lb of red potatoes thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chppoed smoked ham (optional).
- You need 1 packages of kraft shredded cheese.
Easy cheesy scallop potatoes instructions
- preheat oven at 350.
- spray 13×9 Backing dish.
- mix cream cheese, sour cream and broth in large bowl until well blended.
- add poratoes and ham.
- add 1 3/4 cup of cheese.
- pour into bsking dish.
- read remainng cheese (1/4 cup) over top.
- bake for 1 hour or until potatoes or tender.