My Marinated Chicken Strips in a wrap Red Hot Sauce.
Ingredients of My Marinated Chicken Strips in a wrap Red Hot Sauce
- It’s 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of little Sea Salt.
- You need 1 of little cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 4 of Wraps.
- Prepare of Philladelphia soft Cheese.
- Prepare of Salad…
- You need 2 handfuls of Spinach.
- You need 2 of Spring onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of mixed Lettuce.
My Marinated Chicken Strips in a wrap Red Hot Sauce instructions
- Cut the chicken into strips add salt and pepper to the Chicken..
- Pour a 1/4 Cup of the Sauce in a bowl then add the Chicken make sure its all Covered in the sauce. Then leave for an hour or 2 before cooking..
- Add the Chicken to an oven tray on greaseproof paper and cookin a preheated oven180°C for 20 minutes, take out strain off any liquid then turn the chicken pieves over and cook for a further 5 minutes minutes. You could add more sauve to it if you like it really hot..
- Warm the wrap first for 20 secounds in microwave first it will be softer and eadier to roll. On the wraps spread the philladelphia soft cheese all over not to thick. Then add the Spinach, Spring onion and mixed lettuce.Then add a little cold water on your finger and wet the end that will stick it down..
- Next cut in half right in the center so as you can see the food inside. Wrap individually in cling Film and add to your picnic or if dining in add the chicken to the wrap when hot. With some veg and pasta. Or indoors some french fries..