Bladder Cherry Salad.
Ingredients of Bladder Cherry Salad
- You need 20 of Bladder cherry.
- Prepare 100 grams of Spinach.
- Prepare 200 grams of Palmito (palm hearts).
- Prepare 200 grams of Canned peaches.
- You need 100 grams of Bean sprouts.
- You need 70 grams of Natural yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of Dried mint leaves.
- It’s 2 of Dried anise seeds.
- It’s 150 grams of Unrefined brown cane sugar (powdered).
- Prepare 2 clove of Clove.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Bladder Cherry Salad step by step
- Wash the bladder cherry and remove the stems..
- Cut a deep cross shape into the bladder cherry and place in a baking dish..
- Cut the (canned) palmito in half and then cut into 4 cm lengths. Add to the baking dish..
- Wash the Western spinach in water. Let it soak for a bit in the water..
- Add the raw bean sprouts to the baking dish from Step 3..
- Finely chop the spinach and add it to the baking dish..
- Slice the canned peaches into 1 cm thicknesses and place on top of the baking dish items from Step 6..
- To prepare the caramel sauce, put 150 ml of water in a small pot, turn on the heat, add the mint leaves, anise, and cloves and bring to a boil..
- Put the brown sugar in a separate pot, then add the boiling mixture from Step 8 into the pot..
- Mix well with a wooden spatula and it's ready when it starts to bubble..
- Make the yogurt sauce. Add the mustard powder to the yogurt and mix to finish..
- Sprinkle the baking dish from Step 6 with olive oil to finish, then top with the sauce (as desired) just before serving..