My Minced Beef Hotpot 🤗.
Ingredients of My Minced Beef Hotpot 🤗
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- It’s 300 g of Minced Beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried Sage.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of Dried Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of Tomatoes crushed.
- You need 3 of Carrots diced.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of frozen sweet Peas.
- Prepare ,1 cup of Frozen Broccoli.
- You need 4 of Medium potatoes sliced in scallop shaped.
My Minced Beef Hotpot 🤗 step by step
- Add the butter to a deep heavy based pot with a lid. Add onions then add the garlic fry for 1 minute.then add the minced beef fry until coloured 5 minutes..
- Next add the Sage, Basil and chilli powder fry for 2 minutes..
- Next the water, stock cube sprinkled in..
- Next add the carrots, Broccoli and peas stir in bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Preheat the oven 180°C.
- Next peel and slice the potatoes slice them thin..
- Add the potato slices all around and cover to the middle, If the mixture appears too dry add 1/4 Cup of being water stir in..
- Add little salt and using a spray. Spray all the potatoes with a little oil. I used chilli oil. Add to the oven for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are nice and browned on top..
- Serve hot and enjoy.