Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham!.
Ingredients of Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham!
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of season salt ( large casserole dish may require more. salt and pepper to taste ).
- It’s 1 large of ham steak cut into small peices.
- Prepare 1 of flour (enough to cover slices of potatoes).
- It’s 1 of milk (enough to fill casserole dish 3/4 full).
- It’s 1/2 packages of shredded cheddar cheese (or more if desired).
- Prepare 4 of potatoes skinned/peeled and sliced thin (or however many almost fill up the casserole dish).
Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham! instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- skin/peel and thinly slice potatoes..
- put flour in a large bowl and place potatoe slices in bowl covering every slice completely with the flour.
- put potatoes covered in flour, chopped onion, all seasonings, cheese and ham in casserole dish and mix.
- pour milk 3/4 up to top of entire casserole dish.
- sprinkle more cheese on top.
- place in oven for at least an hour to hour and a half until potatoes are soft.
- remove from oven and let sit. liquid will thicken..