Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of organic honey.
- Prepare of large egg, at room temperature.
- It’s of plain yoghurt, at room temperature.
- Prepare of and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- It’s of and 1/2 cups (190g) all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of shredded zucchini (about 1 medium-large).
- Prepare of Optional: 2 teaspoons orange zest.
Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a loaf pan..
- Whisk the oil, honey, egg, yogurt, and vanilla together in a medium bowl until combined..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined..
- Spread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If you find the top of the bread is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil..
- Remove the bread from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving..