Sweet potato breakfast salad.
Ingredients of Sweet potato breakfast salad
- It’s 1 of medium sweet potato.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare of Broccoli (optional).
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic & Herb seasoning.
Sweet potato breakfast salad step by step
- Cube and wash sweet potato. Drizzle skillet with olive oil. Place in hot skillet over medium high heat. Put potatoes, garlic and seasoning in pan. Saute potatoes 10-15 minutes. Add broccoli at this point..
- Cover and turn to medium low heat for 10 more minutes..
- Once potatoes and broccoli are almost done remove from heat. Let cool 5 minutes..
- Fry egg in same pan. (Or egg whites for extra healthy).
- Serve over bed of spinach or kale. I like to have some fruit with mine also :).