Easy cheesy scallop potatoes. Cheesy potatoes of any kind is one of my favorites, I mean who doesn't like cheesy potatoes? This is so easy to make, the soft potatoes with the cheesy. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – Cheesy Potatoes – Easy Recipes.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy scallop potatoes
- It’s 1 packages of softened or room temp cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 lb of red potatoes thinly sliced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chppoed smoked ham (optional).
- Prepare 1 packages of kraft shredded cheese.
What Makes This the Best Scalloped Potatoes Recipe? Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are very similar to Potatoes Au Gratin because they are drenched in a creamy, cheesy, garlicky cream sauce and then covered in more cheese! They make a perfect comfort food side dish for all your holiday dinners! Upgrade your scalloped potatoes recipe with this easy and delicious option.
Easy cheesy scallop potatoes instructions
- preheat oven at 350.
- spray 13×9 Backing dish.
- mix cream cheese, sour cream and broth in large bowl until well blended.
- add poratoes and ham.
- add 1 3/4 cup of cheese.
- pour into bsking dish.
- read remainng cheese (1/4 cup) over top.
- bake for 1 hour or until potatoes or tender.
Here's how to make scalloped potatoes using the best recipe (and Slice the potatoes as thinly as possible. If you've got a mandolin, it'll make your life a whole lot easier. if you don't, no worries! Think of this as knife skills. The Best Scalloped Potatoes are easier to make than you might think! This scalloped potato recipe has a classic creamy sauce and is topped off with extra cheese for cheesy scalloped potatoes that are total comfort food.