homemade spicy wedges!. These homemade spicy potato wedges are extremely flavorful and they only take a few minutes to prep and throw into the oven. Potato wedges are always a popular side dish. These spicy potato wedges are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and seasoned to perfection.
Ingredients of homemade spicy wedges!
- Prepare of potatoes.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of tomato puree or paste.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Cajun pepper.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Seal bag and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on greased baking sheets. Whisk together the olive oil, cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, oregano, pepper, and chili powder in a large bowl. Place the egg whites in a separate large bowl.
homemade spicy wedges! instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°F celsius/350 Fahrenheit.
- Wash potatoes, leave skin on and cut into wedges..
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl and mix together with your hands..
- Place wedges on a baking tray, spreading them out evenly..
- Place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until wedges are cooked through. Turn wedges once or twice throughout cooking time..
Homemade spicy Fried potato wedges are known to provide much better health benefits. They are lower in cholesterol than other processed foods and are also a healthier option than meat and dairy foods. If you are looking for a quick meal that is tasty and filling, consider batter-fried homemade spicy potato wedges. Mix the oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, chilli powder and mixed herbs in a large bowl. Cut each potato in half then quarters on the diagonal.