Mike's Chicken Pad Thai. Great recipe for Mike's Chicken Pad Thai. Who cares who the hell created this delicious dish! Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Pad Thai
- It’s of ● For The Pad Thai Noodle Mixture.
- It’s of Rice Noodles Sticks.
- You need of Shreaded Pre-cooked Chicken.
- Prepare of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole].
- Prepare of LG Thai Basil Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare of LG Eggs [scrambled].
- You need of Thai Chilies [minced].
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare of Fine Minced Chives.
- You need of Garlic Olive Oil [devided].
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Pad Thai Sauce.
- You need of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Tamarind Juice [or 2 tbsp Sweet Chinese Rice Wine Vinegar].
- Prepare of Garlic Chili Sauce [like sriracha].
- Prepare of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Brown Sugar [more if you'd like it sweeter].
- Prepare of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- It’s of Crushed Peanuts.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
Let the … Authentic Pad Thai. Authentic Pad Thai on the streets of Thailand has a distinct fishy/prawny “funk” (which sounds thoroughly unappetising but is actually completely … Easy Pad Thai Recipe. My Thai recipes are some of my most popular recipes on my site and I knew it was time for an authentic-tasting chicken pad Thai recipe … Heat peanut oil in large frying pan or wok. Add garlic, chicken, shrimp and red pepper flakes.
Mike's Chicken Pad Thai step by step
- Bring water to a simmer and add noodles. Turn off heat and cover. Let noodles sit for 7 minutes..
- While waiting for boil, add 1 tablespoon oil to pan and add 2 whisked eggs to heated pan. Fry egg until scrambled and remove contents from pan..
- Add 2 additional tablespoons garlic olive oil, precooked chicken and Pad Thai sauce. Fry just until heated..
- At 7 minutes, drain your noodles and rinse quickly under cold water..
- Add drained noodles to your shreaded chicken and Pad sauce. Stir gently but well. Fry for 3 more minutes..
- Add fresh Thai Basil, Cilantro, Chives and Bean Sprouts to pan and fry just until heated. Mix well by lifting and seperating noodles with chopsticks. Also, add Soy Sauce to taste..
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh Thai Basil, Cilantro, Lime Wedges, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds. Enjoy!.
Pan fry chicken with a little oil in a non-stick pan until cooked through. Make a space in the centre of the pan and crack in the … Ingredients for Homemade Pad Thai. Rice noodles – you can find these in the Asian foods section of the grocery store. I usually use A Taste of Thai brand. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified.