Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 5 of potatoes, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- Mix milk, cream of mushroom soup, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- In a casserole dish, layer potatoes, then onions, then repeat.
- Pour soup mixture over onions and potatoes.
- Bake,covered, in the oven at 375°F for 1 hour (on top of a baking sheet to catch any liquid that may boil over).