Spicy chicken salad with couscous. Back to Spiced Chicken With Couscous Salad. Store-bought rotisserie chicken saves time in the kitchen, while a tangy-sweet dressing tossed with crispy vegetables and couscous cranks out the sophisticated flavor in this simple chicken dish. Spicy harissa-coated portions of chicken breast add some serious heft to this simple couscous salad.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken salad with couscous
- It’s of Couscous.
- It’s 200 gr of Couscous.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Baharat spices.
- Prepare 2 of yellow paprikas.
- It’s Can of mais (140gr or 150gr).
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare of Iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Cumcumber.
- It’s 1 of Shallot.
- You need of Sweet chili sauce.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 300 gr of chicken.
- You need of Harissa.
- It’s 1 pc of Garlic.
- You need of Other.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of (optional) Pumpkin seeds.
Crispy Chicken Leg Confit with Couscous and Olives. Crispy Chicken Leg Confit with Couscous and Olives. Chicken Couscous Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Meal prep made easy with this completely delicious Moroccan chicken couscous salad recipe.
Spicy chicken salad with couscous step by step
- Set everything up.
- Cut the paprikas in pieces and put the couscous in a large enough bowl..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and pour 200gr of boiled salted water in the bowl of couscous. Let it rest for 3 mins so that the couscous gets soaked with the water. Then use a fork to loosen the couscous up..
- Pour some olive oil in a skillet and add the couscous in a skillet when hot enough. Add some parsley and baharat spices in it. Stir it so that the spices and couscous are mixed good. Then add the paprika and mais. Let it cook for a bit and stir regularly..
- Next up is the cumcumber… Take off the skin and scrape the cumcumber in small slices. Put some salt on it and mix it with some chilli sauce and add a small amount of lemon juice in it. After that is done… Add the iceberg lettuce and couscous to it. Then cut the shallot in small pieces and put that in. Cut the red pepper in half and take the seeds out. Cut it then in small pieces and add it to the mix..
- The final step is the chicken… First put 2tbsp of harissa in you cup and press one piece of garlic in it and 1tbsp of olive oil. Stir it and then smear it on the chicken. Then it is ready for the grill..
- After grilling it, it is time to setup the plate and… Bon appetit!.
- (Optional) Garnish the dish with some pumpkin seeds..
Make a big batch and feast all week long. This spicy chicken recipe is bursting with flavour and is a simple way to liven up plain old chicken and rice meal prep. Couscous has to be one of the most underrated ingredients in the kitchen. Made from semolina wheat, couscous is nutty, sweet, and versatile — it Keep a stash of couscous in your pantry and you've got the start of a nearly endless stream of quick and easy meals and side dishes right at your fingertips. Spicy Couscous Salad Eat Smarter. honey, couscous, shallot, vegetable broth, vegetable oil Spicy Couscous with Dates AllRecipes. vegetable stock, fresh mushrooms, olive oil, lemon juice, star Thai Green Chicken Curry Served With A Spicy Couscous Pulao At the Corner of Happy and Harried.