Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans.
Ingredients of Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic -minced.
- It’s 1 small of Red onion -minced.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh green beans. Cleaned and cut in half.
- You need 8 medium of Red potatoes cleaned and sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup (or you could make a rouge).
- It’s 1 of Flour as needed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dill weed.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 can of Evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Colby jack cheese to top.
Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans step by step
- First clean and prep your potatoes and green beans.
- Then cook your hamburger, i cooked it in balls or similar to miniature meatballs. I also added 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce. When it was almost done I added my green beans, garlic, and red onion and let it cook down. Also seasoned with salt and pepper to taste and a dash of red pepper flakes..
- Then I lined the baking dish with the sliced potatoes and added the hamburger mix right on top.
- Make your rouge. Take 3 tablespoons butter melt in a pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons flour mix till thick. Add one can evaporated milk in small amounts, stirring over heat until it's thickened. Then add 1 cup water slowly, season with pepper, dill, garlic powder, and season salt. (Add more flour with water if needed for more thickening) when thickened add to dish..
- Then I added the rogue right over the top of the dish. (Adding dill to your rogue will increase flavor).
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for an hour 1/2. Last 13 mins remove foil and top with shredded cheese..