Spicy potato wedges. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the potatoes. Seal bag and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on greased baking sheets.
Ingredients of Spicy potato wedges
- Prepare 2 of potatoes,.
- You need 1tbsp of kali mirch,.
- You need of red chilli powder,.
- You need of chilli flakes,.
- Prepare of mix herbs,.
- It’s 2tbsp of oil.
Arrange the seasoned wedges in a single layer on the prepared baking pan. Arrange on a single layer onto stoneware for best results. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne and thyme; toss well to coat. Remove pans from oven and flip potatoes over.
Spicy potato wedges instructions
- Cut potatoes in big slices..
- Pour 2tbsp oil on potato slices..
- Add 1tbsp kali mirch and half tbsp red chilli powder..
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and mix herbs..
- Microwave potato wedges for 8 minutes..
- Potato wedges is ready..
- Serve it with ketchup..
Spacing the spuds out, using a hot tray and flipping them half way will result in crispy wedges. If you're wanting to take things a step further you could consider soaking the wedges in cold water before you coat in seasoning & bake. Soaking the wedges helps pull out the starch, which helps the potatoes from going gloopy as they bake. Spicy Potato wedges is what I will make sometimes, Eventually. I can date a woman, who would make that with me and fall right in love.