Spring has Sprung Salad.
Ingredients of Spring has Sprung Salad
- It’s of Salad.
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, seasoned, cooked and cut into cubes.
- It’s 3 of romaine hearts, cut into thin slices.
- You need 5 oz of container of arugula.
- It’s 2 of cucumber, peeled, sliced, and quartered.
- Prepare 1 lb of strawberries, quartered.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pistachios, roughly chopped.
- You need 5 oz of box of cous cous, prepared per box instructions (we love the Near East brand, Basil and Herb).
- You need 0.66 oz of container of mint (divided), chopped.
- It’s 5 oz of container of blue cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbs of orange juice (we use freshly squeezed).
- It’s 1 Tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbs of water.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- It’s 8 of mint leaves (from the above package).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Spring has Sprung Salad step by step
- Combine all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl, you might need two large bowls….
- Blend all the dressing ingredients together until smooth.
- Dress salad and toss. Enjoy!.