Warm Brussel Sprout Pasta Salad.
Ingredients of Warm Brussel Sprout Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of wheat pasta of choice.
- Prepare 1 box of diced pancetta.
- Prepare 1 lb of washed brussel sprouts.
- You need 1 of diced yellow bellpepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 can of mini corn cobs.
- It’s of dressing:.
- You need 1 cup of italian parmesan dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pesto sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salad supreme seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
Warm Brussel Sprout Pasta Salad instructions
- start by boiling pasta as directed add to a large bowl.
- cut brussel sprouts in 1/2 add to a pan with 1tbs olive oil, garlic,& bellpepper, & mini cobletts, & diced onion .cook down till pancetta and brussel sprouts are crisp & ready & tender, about 12minutes turn off heat & add in spinach, stir cover with lid & let wilt.Once your spinach is wilted add to pasta with all dressing & seasonings stir well. can be served warm or cold..