Green Tomato Crostini. Place bread slices, garlic sides up, on a baking sheet. Green Tomato Crostini is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious.
Ingredients of Green Tomato Crostini
- Prepare of green tomatoes; seeded & small dice.
- It’s of dill; minced.
- You need of lemon; zested & juiced.
- You need of red onion; minced.
- You need of grated parmesean cheese.
- It’s of large pinch sugar.
- You need of baguette; sliced thin on bias.
- It’s of garlic; peeled and cut in half horizontally.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of kosher salt & black pepper.
Lay a piece of parchment paper atop a baking tray. Lay cut baguette slices atoo and brush with plenty of oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and parmesean atop each slice. Place bread slices, garlic sides up, on a baking sheet.
Green Tomato Crostini instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine green tomatoes, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, and red onion. Add a large pinch of salt and pepper..
- Lay a piece of parchment paper atop a baking tray. Lay cut baguette slices atoo and brush with plenty of oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and parmesean atop each slice..
- Toast baguette slices for approximately 5 minutes or until edges are crispy but center is not quite crispy. It will crisp perfectly during carry over cooking process while resting..
- Rub a half clove of garlic all over the crisp bread slices while hot so the oils released from the garlic will flavor the bread..
- Top each slice with tomato mixture then sprinkle a little parmesean atop..
- Variations; Diced pickles, vinegar, white wine vinegar, pickle relish, cucumber, parsley, lime, burrata cheese, feta, bell peppers, chives, corn, hard boiled eggs, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, vegetable oil, butter, fried capers, celery seed, mustard, savory, scallions.
Green tomato fresh herb crostini recipe. Learn how to cook great Green tomato fresh herb crostini. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Green tomato fresh herb crostini recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Toast the slices on a grill. They burn easily, so make sure to watch them.