Zucchini Bread Which Tastes of Zucchini.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread Which Tastes of Zucchini
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of zucchini , frozen and grated.
Zucchini Bread Which Tastes of Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in one bowl. In another, whisk together the eggs, sugar, olive oil, and lemon juice..
- Stir the zucchini into the flour mixture; it will form a sticky dough. Pour the wet ingredients on top of this dough and stir until everything is evenly incorporated into a loose batter. Don’t worry if it’s still a bit lumpy..
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake 60-65 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean..