Prawn and Cauliflower Salad with Tartar Sauce.
Ingredients of Prawn and Cauliflower Salad with Tartar Sauce
- Prepare 12 of Black tiger prawns.
- Prepare 1 of Cauliflower.
- It’s 2 of Boiled eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Salt and sake.
- You need 5 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of ☆Herb salt.
- It’s 1 of ☆Basil ( fresh or dried).
Prawn and Cauliflower Salad with Tartar Sauce instructions
- Boil the eggs. Chop the onion finely and rinse..
- Remove the veins from the backs of the prawns with the shells still on..
- Put the prawns into a bowl and add the katakuriko. Mix well..
- Cook the prawns in salted water with a little sake and peel the shells..
- Separate the cauliflower into small portions and cook in salted water to your liking..
- If you have a potato masher, mash the boiled eggs (it is easier than chopping the egg whites with a knife)..
- Add all the ☆ ingredients into Step 6 and mix well. Add the prawns and cauliflower cut in bite-sized pieces and mix well again..