Spicy Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos With Roasted Corn Salsa. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, chili, cumin, and sea salt. Add fish and toss well to coat. In a large bowl, combine corn, onion, cucumber, sea salt, and lime juice.
Ingredients of Spicy Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos With Roasted Corn Salsa
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice (fish).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (fish).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder (fish).
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin (fish).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt (fish).
- You need 1 lb of Mahi Mahi,Cod or Tilapia.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil (fish).
- You need 8 small of Corn Tortillas (fish).
- It’s 1 of Lime Cut Into 8 Wedges(fish).
- Prepare 1 of Cob Roasted Corn, Shaved ( roasted corn salsa).
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow Onion, Finely Sliced( RCS).
- It’s 1 large of Cucumber,Peeled, and Finely (RCS).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt (RCS).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice(RCS).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado, Finely Diced (RCS).
Mahi Mahi breaks into large soft flakes of white meat but has a slightly firm texture making it great for fish tacos. These can be served in corn or flour tortillas or even over a taco salad or cilantro rice. Ingredients for Mahi Mahi Tacos MAHI MAHI: Sometimes called Dorado, Mahi Mahi is a very popular fish to grill or cook in the oven. Place the fish in a small shallow dish.
Spicy Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos With Roasted Corn Salsa step by step
- In a medium bowl,whisk together lime juice,olive oil,chili powder,cumin,and sea salt to form a marinade..
- Cut fish into bite size pieces,add to the marinade,and toss well to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile,make the salsa: in a large bowl,combine the corn,onion,cucumber,sea salt,and lime juice.Gently fold in avocado. Set aside..
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium saut? pan over medium. When the pan is hot, add the fish and cook for approx 7 minutes, until firm and opaque..
- Warm the tortillas in a microwave, or wrapped in foil, in a 350 oven. Divide the cooked fish equally among the warmed tortillas., top with corn salsa and a squeeze of fresh lime,fold each tortilla over, and serve 2 on a plate,with wedges of lime on the side..
Whisk together the lime juice, canola oil, and Sriracha seasoning. Add the jalapeño and cilantro and pour over the fillets. While the fish is marinating, pre-heat the grill to medium-high. Lightly grease the grill with canola oil. Crema: Mash the avocado in a medium-size bowl and whisk together the remaining ingredients and keep cool.