Cast Iron scalloped potatoes.
Ingredients of Cast Iron scalloped potatoes
- You need 6 of russet potatoes sliced thin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of minced onions.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 pint of heavy cream (can use 1 cup cream and 1 cup warm milk).
- Prepare of to taste Salt & pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
Cast Iron scalloped potatoes step by step
- In 10” cast iron skillet sauté onion in butter on medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put sliced potatoes in large bowl and add in butter and onion mixture. Mix well..
- Place potatoes in cast iron skillet and salt & pepper well.
- Sprinkle flour on top of the potatoes and pour cream over the top..
- Place skillet in oven for 45 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through..