Garlic Butter Crostini. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Stir in the herbs, garlic, lemon zest and red pepper flakes. In a bowl combine the melted butter with minced garlic.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Crostini
- It’s of baguette.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of ☆ olive oil.
- Prepare of ☆ white pepper.
- You need of ☆ garlic powder.
- You need of ☆ parsley.
- You need of ☆ salt.
- You need of ☆ parmesan cheese.
Spread the butter mixture onto each slice of the bread. Place the slices onto a cookie sheet buttered side up. Spread the garlic-herb butter on one side of the bread slice, then place the bread slices (slathered side up) onto a tray laid with Al foil. Put all the ☆ ingredients into the melted butter to create a dipping sauce.
Garlic Butter Crostini instructions
- Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds..
- Put all the ☆ ingredients into the melted butter to create a dipping sauce..
- Dip the baguette slices into the dipping sauce and toast for 4 min..
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Nordstrom Parmesan Garlic Crostini is crunchy, garlicky and cheesy and is always served with Nordstrom. In a small saucepan, combine the olive oil, butter and garlic. Set over medium heat, and cook until butter has melted and the mixture starts to bubble. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet.