Pear, Arugula, and Pancetta Salad.
Ingredients of Pear, Arugula, and Pancetta Salad
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 2 oz of thinly sliced pancetta (4 to 5 slices).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of firm-ripe pears.
- It’s 4 cup of baby arugula.
- You need 3 oz of feta crumbles.
Pear, Arugula, and Pancetta Salad step by step
- Cook pancetta in oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over moderate heat, turning frequently, until just crisp, about 5 minutes..
- Transfer to paper towels to drain (pancetta will crisp as it cools). Tear into bite-size pieces..
- Halve pears lengthwise, core, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes..
- Add pears to dressing along with arugula, feta, and pancetta, tossing to coat..