Easy Bruschetta Chicken. How to make this Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe Be sure to see the recipe card at the bottom of this post for full ingredients and instructions. Combine remaining marinade with diced tomatoes and red onion; set aside. Transfer chicken from marinade onto grill … This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled, then topped with a fresh tomato and basil … Sprinkle the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper and, when the oil is hot, add to the skillet.
Ingredients of Easy Bruschetta Chicken
- You need of chicken breasts.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It’s of salt/pepper.
- You need of dried basil.
- You need of diced tomatoes (with roasted garlic and onion).
- It’s of balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s of parmesan cheese (optional).
Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken to your preference: grill, sauté or bake. Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Toss the cubed chicken with the salt in a … Bruschetta Topping.
Easy Bruschetta Chicken instructions
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make thin chicken breasts..
- Season chicken breasts by sprinkling on the next 4 ingredients..
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes (drained) and balsamic vinaigrette..
- Place chicken in greased baking dish and cover with tomato mixture..
- Bake 400° for 30 minutes..
- If using parmesan cheese, sprinkle on top for last 5 minutes of baking..
- Serve with pasta or by itself!.
Cut a shallow “X” on the underside of each tomato. Pound chicken breasts to even thickness and marinate in a simple balsamic mixture while you prepare the bruschetta mixture. Prepare the chicken by trimming any excess … Season the chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, garlic, and salt. Place the seasoned chicken in the bottom of a baking dish and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella … Bruschetta Chicken. An ode to fresh Roma tomatoes, this Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breasts seasoned in garlic and spices, then … Making this bruschetta chicken is surprisingly easy.