Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese.
Ingredients of Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese
- Prepare 16 oz of shells pasta.
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1/2 bag of Fresh baby spinach.
- You need of Sliced mushrooms or canned sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1-2 of big jar of favorite spaghetti sauce (i used one but i recommend two if you like it saucy).
- You need 4-6 oz of ricotta cheese (one small container) I used what i had on hand at a guess of 4oz.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese or any cheese that you have on hand.
- You need of Spices all to taste.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s Pinch of brown sugar optional.
- Prepare of Sides.
- You need of Garlic bread or cheesy bread.
- You need of Side salad.
Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese step by step
- Start my cooking pasta by the box directions, and browning hamburger meat drain any grease enjoying the water from the pasta one done and cook the noodles with cold water set aside both..
- Meanwhile when pasta and the hamburger or browning, in a medium size frying pan or instant pot/ninja foodie on sauté mode. Add in some olive oil so it doesn’t stick, fresh spinach and mushrooms, sauté until translucent remove from heat set aside..
- In a big bowl add in sautéed vegetables, jar of spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese mix well until The ricotta cheese is blended well, Add injuring pasta and hamburger meat mix again then add all spices mix again.
- Spray 13“ x 9 with cooking spray add in pasta, top with shredded cheese bake on 350° until cheese has melted about 20-30 mins.
- Sides garlic bread and a side salad..