Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham. This hearty dish of scalloped potatoes and ham has just a bit of Cheddar cheese and green peas in a creamy white sauce. Creamy sauce with a mild cheese flavor baked in with ham and peas. This recipe is really easy and I have never had anyone not like it.
Ingredients of Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham
- You need 1 lb of cooked cubed ham.
- It’s 3 lb of potatoes, scalloped.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup (I like to use one and then for the second use creaM of broccoli and cheese soup).
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 oz of sheedded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of season to taste.
Cheesy scalloped potatoes with ham is easy to make and a huge crowd pleaser. Make it for your next holiday gathering, Sunday dinner, or middle of the How do you make scalloped potatoes with ham? (Step-By-Step). ⭐ First, in a large bowl combine potatoes, ham, and peas. Make another layer of potatoes and ham and pour the remaining sauce over the top. Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham are a wonderful, cheesy casserole that is made up of perfectly cooked russet potato slices along with tender ham, and topped off with a gooey cheddar cheese sauce.
Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large casserole dish, combine soups, cheese, milk, ham, and seasonings.
- Peel and scallop potatoes and then add to soup mixture.
- Cover and cook for about an hour or until potatoes are tender.
I've never met anyone who has not tried this at least once in their lives. This scalloped potatoes recipe is creamy, cheesy, and irresistibly delicious. Yukon gold potatoes: I prefer these to Russets because of their nice creamy texture and buttery flavor. (Or go for the gold and make scalloped potatoes with ham and bacon!) Add greens: Fresh kale or baby spinach would. An easy, cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham recipe that will be a crowd pleaser. The side dish that puts smiles on faces!