Antipasto Squares. Layer the ham, provolone cheese, Swiss cheese, salami, pepperoni, and red peppers, on top of the dough. In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly, and stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams.
Ingredients of Antipasto Squares
- You need 2 can of 10 oz. refrig. crescent rolls.
- You need 1/4 lb of thinly sliced ham.
- You need 1/4 lb of thinly sliced provolove cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of thinly sliced swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of thinly sliced genoa salami.
- You need 1/4 lb of thinly sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 1 jar of (12) ounce size roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Layer salami, provolone cheese, ham, Swiss cheese, and pepperoni on top of the dough. In a measuring cup (or bowl), beat the eggs lightly, then stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper. Unroll one tube of crescent sheets and press into the bottom of the prepared baking pan to the edges. (If using crescent rolls, pinch together the seams to create one seamless layer.) Layer the ham, Swiss, salami, provolone, pepperoncini. Antipasto Squares recipe – SO GOOD!!
Antipasto Squares step by step
- Very lightly spray 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Unroll one pkg. crescent rolls and cover bottom of pan. Layer with ham, provolone, swiss, salami and pepperoni in the above order ; distribute red peppers over top..
- In small mixing bowl, combine eggs, parmesan and pepper, beat lightly..
- Pour 3/4 cup egg mixture over top of peppers, distribute evenly..
- Unroll 2nd pkg. of crescent rolls & place over top of peppers. Brush with remaining egg mixture..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil & bake another 10-20 min. until dough is golden & slightly puffy. Remove from oven &let sit for about 10″ for easier cutting..
- Serve warm or room temperature..
Crescent rolls stuffed with ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone, swiss, and roasted red peppers. then topped with a parmesan cheese, egg and pesto mixture and baked. There are never any leftovers when I take these to party! #appetizer #partyfood #crescentrolls How To Make Antipasto Squares. Line the bottom of the baking dish with one roll of crescents and pinch the seams together. Layer the capicola (italian ham), salami, pepperoni, provolone and Monterey Jack. Top with the pepperoncini and then roll out the second crescent.