Jan's Zucchini Bread.
Ingredients of Jan's Zucchini Bread
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of vanilla.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of grated zicchini.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- You need of Nuts and raisins optional.
Jan's Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (9×5 or 10×4), flour lightly and shake out extra flour. Set aside..
- Sift all dry ingredients together in large bowl and set aside..
- Beat eggs and sugar together. Add oil, flavoring sand zucchini and mix. Slowly add dry ingredients. Add nuts and/or raisins, if using..
- Pour batter into two loaf pans and place in preheated oven. Bake for one hour, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..