Ingredients of Scalloped potatoes
- You need 3 of potatoes cut and boiled (medium size sliced cut) (cost 20 rs).
- You need 250 gm of chicken cubes (dice cut) (80 rs-90).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- Prepare of cream 1/4th pack (30rs hardly).
- Prepare of milk half liter (45 rs).
- It’s of cheese 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella (80-90 rs).
- Prepare of bread slices 2-3 cut into.4.pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Scalloped potatoes instructions
- Cut potatoes and boiled them 95%done.
- Saute 2 cloves of chopped garlic in a pan add crushed red chilli and chicken and cook it completely..
- Add in cream and milk boil it and low the flame untill it becomes bit thicker.
- Cut bread slices brushed it with garlic and butter.
- Take a heat proof pan or foil pan.. place boiled potatoes..pour in the Chicken mixture and spread some cheese.. fix some bread on the edges sprinkle crushed red chillies and bake for 5 mins….
- Tadaaa it's ready.