Eggless Chocolate and Choco chips Pancakes.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate and Choco chips Pancakes
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/3 cup of choco chips.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter(salted).
- You need of Chocolate syrup.
Eggless Chocolate and Choco chips Pancakes step by step
- Sieve together the dry ingredients_plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, powdered sugar..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the wet ingredients, milk, melted butter, vanilla essence and mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture.Use a wire whisk to mix the wet ingredients with the dry. The batter should be lump free..
- Now add choco chips and mix well..
- Heat a tawa, pour a laddle full of batter on the tawa. Don't spread it. The batter will spread automatically. Within a minute, we will be able to see pores on top of the pancake. Now flip it around and after a minute, remove it from the tawa..
- Stack the pancakes on a plate and drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle some choco chips. Pancakes tastes good, when they are served hot..