Eggless Chocolate Pancakes.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of maida.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter(salted).
- It’s 1.5 cups of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipped cream for serving(optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate spread for serving.
Eggless Chocolate Pancakes instructions
- In a large bowl combine maida, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder..
- To this add the melted butter and the vanilla essence. Give this a good mix..
- Next gradually add the milk and make a smooth flowing consistency batter..
- Heat a nonstick pan and grease with butter and pour a ladleful of prepared pancake batter..
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip over the pancakes and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until cooked through..
- Your pancakes are ready! Serve with some whipped cream and chocolate spread..