Sweet Potato Wedges With Spicy Cinnamon Dip. Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges with Dip Home » Recipes » Side » Vegetable » Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges with Dip Just PlainCooking is a participant in the Amazon Services … Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges with Dip Curb your cravings for deep-fried potatoes or other salty snacks with these delicious, crispy sweet potato wedges. Transfer the sweet potato wedges to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spice mixture.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Wedges With Spicy Cinnamon Dip
- It’s 3 of Sweet Potatoes (1 1/2 lbs) scrubbed and cut into 1/2 wedges.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Freshly Grated Lemon Zest.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Actually 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped Chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Flake Sea Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Fat-Free Sour Cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vegetable oul.
In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, salt, cayenne … Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Dipping Sauce. First, while the fries cook, place a small saucepan on your stovetop over medium-low heat. Next, add the brown sugar … Cut sweet potatoes in wedges or like french fries. Place wedges on large baking pan or cookie sheet.
Sweet Potato Wedges With Spicy Cinnamon Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl,toss together sweet potato wedges,oil,and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Arrange wedges on the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Bake until crisp and golden, for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile,whisk together sour cream,maple syrup,lemon zest,cayenne pepper, and remaining cinnamon..
- Sprinkle hot sweet potato wedges with chives and salt. Serve alongside dip..
Pour over olive oil, and toss to mix. Now sprinkle over … Cut each sweet potato in half crosswise and lengthwise. Place wedges in a large bowl, add oil and toss to coat. Mix cinnamon, sugar and … Directions. Smash/flatten you garlic cloves with a knife.