Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare 2 tins of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 8 cups of Thinly Sliced Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Paprika to cover.
Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- Blend soup tins with milk, onion powder, and black pepper..
- In a casserole dish, arrange layers of potatoes, soup mix, and cheese. Continue this until all ingredients are used up, ensuring ample cheese on the top of the dish. Sprinkle top with paprika..
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 45 min on 415°F..
- Uncover and bake for an additional 30 min on 425°F..