Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies.
Ingredients of Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies
- Prepare 1.5 lb of Salmon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of lemon juice (Juice extracted from 2 big lemons).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need of Veg Salad.
- Prepare of Veggies (Capsicum, Broccoli, Lettuce, Carrot, Spinach).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise(optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Salmon in lemon butter sauce with baked veggies instructions
- Peel the skin off and cut the salmon into pieces.
- Season both the sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan heat butter on medium heat until it becomes light brown. Fry salmon for 4 mins on one side and 3 mins on other side..
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice and salt. Let it boil. Spoon the sauce on top of salmon as it boils. Cook it until its cooked..
- Veg Salad: Preheat oven to 350F. Mix broccoli, capsicum and onion with olive oil and bake it for 15-20 mins. Mix this with other ingredients..