Frenched Lamb Cutlets with Rosti Crust. Drain by pressing paper towel- as much water out as you can. Add egg yolks, onion powder, paprika, garlic salt, oregano and pepper. Mix and scoop onto cutlets to coat.
Ingredients of Frenched Lamb Cutlets with Rosti Crust
- You need 4 medium of Desiree potatoes.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 6 of Frenched lamb cutlets.
- Prepare 1 of Sunflower oil to shallow fry.
- It’s 1 of Lemon wedges to serve.
- Prepare 1 of Sea salt flakes to taste.
- It’s 1 of Spicy sour cream to serve.
In a wide shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, rosemary, and dried herbs; whisk to combine. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Rub lamb with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Take chop out of the pan, and coat lamb chops equally with Dijon mustard.
Frenched Lamb Cutlets with Rosti Crust step by step
- Pre heat oven to 160*C..
- Peal and grated spuds. Drain by pressing paper towel- as much water out as you can..
- Add egg yolks, onion powder, paprika, garlic salt, oregano and pepper. Mix and scoop onto cutlets to coat..
- Shallow fry on med heat until golden brown both sides (2 or 3 mins a side) and finish in oven for 5 minutes..
- Sea salt to taste- serve with lemon wedge, spicy sour cream and salad..
- For cream, use some sour cream with horseradish – or Dijon. Maybe some fresh chopped chives or parsley.. Whatever you like..
- Bloody ripper of a dish. Little bit of prep (I suggest you buy your lamb pre-frenched!) but absolutely delicious. Enjoy!.
Flip pork chops in breadcrumbs until evenly covered with herb crust. Brush Dijon mustard over lamb, and press breadcrumb mixture over lamb. Place the lamb on a rack coated with cooking spray; place rack in a roasting pan. Add oil and toss; set aside. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper.