Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes.
Ingredients of Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes
- You need 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Maida.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Atta.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Ripe Banana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes step by step
- Grind the oats to a fine powder..
- Sieve the all purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt..
- Here we are using banana as a replacement for eggs. Mash the banana. Add the milk and honey and mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Also add the chocolate chips and mix well. Add few tablespoons of milk if the batter is too thick..
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add some butter or oil and spread well. Add 1/4 cup batter and spread lightly. Do not make it very thin..
- Cook on low heat for 2 minutes. Once small dots appear on it flip the pancake and cook for another minute..
- Remove it on a serving plate. Stack the Pancakes one over the other and add toppings of your choice. I added honey and chocolate sauce..
- Check the recipe video @https://youtu.be/LJ5ngup3q74.