# Eggless pancakes #.
Ingredients of # Eggless pancakes #
- Prepare 2 cup of plain flour/maida.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Honey for serving.
# Eggless pancakes # step by step
- Firstly in a large mixing bowl take maida. You can alternatively use wheat flour/atta for a healthy option.
- Also add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch salt.
- Mix well combining all the dry ingredients well.
- Further add 2tbsp butter.
- Thn1cup milk and combine well with the whisk do not allow to form lumps.
- Additionaly, add 1/2cup more milk and make smooth flowing consistency batter.
- Heat a non stick pan and grease with butter pour a ladeful of preapred batter. Do not spread.
- Simmer and cook for 2mins or until bubbles appear on the surface..
- Flip over the pancake and simmer for 2 mins or until cooked through..
- Finally, serve eggless pancakes with some butter and honey or maple syrup.
- U can adjust sugar (add more or less).