Eggless Chocolate Pancakes.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Pancakes
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of maida/All-purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 5 tbsp of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Eggless Chocolate Pancakes instructions
- Firstly seive all the dry ingredients..
- Add all the wet ingredients to the mixture. Whisk them together to make a fine batter..
- Heat the pan and add some butter on the pan. Pour approximately 1/4th cup of batter on the pan and spread it like a circle..
- Wait until the edges are dry and then flip it carefully. Cook on the other side also..
- Take the pancakes in a plate and drizzle some chocolate syrup over it. Serve hot..