Ingredients of Scalloped potatoes
- You need 5 of medium potatoes thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bacon chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Scalloped potatoes instructions
- Use a mandolin to thinley slice the potatoes, and put them in cold water until ready to use..
- In a medium pot melt butter, then add bacon..
- Add onions and garlic, cook for 5 minutes or tell onions are translucent..
- Add heavy cream, salt, pepper and wisk on low tell sauce becomes thick and boiling..
- Reduce heat and add the cheese..
- Put potatoes in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over potatoes, bake for an hour at 350° uncovered..