Bitter Melon and Tuna Salad with Spicy Mayonnaise.
Ingredients of Bitter Melon and Tuna Salad with Spicy Mayonnaise
- It’s 1 can of Canned tuna.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 depending on the size Bitter melon.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of 〇 Sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of 〇 Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of 〇 Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of 〇 Ponzu.
Bitter Melon and Tuna Salad with Spicy Mayonnaise step by step
- Mix the ingredients marked 〇 together..
- Take the seeds out of the bitter melon and slice thinly. Massage with a little bit of salt in a pan. Add enough water to cover, bring to a boil and cook for 30 seconds. Drain and immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water to crisp up the slices..
- Drain and squeeze out the bitter melon very well and add to the bowl from Step 1. Add the thinly sliced onion and drained tuna also and mix well. You can add some tomato too if you like. If it's too salty, add a bit of lemon juice..