ASH Salad (avacado,halloumi,sweetpotato).
Ingredients of ASH Salad (avacado,halloumi,sweetpotato)
- It’s 1 of .Sweet Potato-.
- It’s 1/2 of medium of potato cut into wedges.
- You need 2 of .Halloumi -Cut into medium sized strips.
- Prepare 3 / 1 handful of .Spinach leaves-.
- Prepare 4 to 5 of .Cherry Tomatoes- cut into halves.
- Prepare as required of .Avacado cubes-(optional).
- You need 1 tsp of .Paprika-.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of .Olive oil-.
- It’s of For Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/2 of .Avacado.
- It’s 1 to 2 of .Garlic cloves-depending on the size.
- Prepare as per taste of .Salt.
- You need as per taste of .Pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of .Olive Oil-.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of .Lemon juice-.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of .Parsley and Basil -.
ASH Salad (avacado,halloumi,sweetpotato) instructions
- Toss the sweet potato wedges in 1 tsp paprika, salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil on a pan and lay the sweet potatoes on the top of the pan.Turn them on both sides until cooked through and crispy on the outside..
- Place a frying pan on a high heat and cook the halloumi for five minutes, turning half way through cooking..
- In a bowl add spinach leaves,cherry tomatoes,avacados kept for decoration and toss them with 1 teaspoon olive oil,salt and pepper..
- In a food processor blend together herbs avocado, garlic and lemon juice. Gradually add the remaining olive oil until you get a smooth consistency. Taste the dressing and season with salt and pepper accordingly..
- On a serving plate layer up your salad by placing the dressed spinach-tomato-avacado first followed by halloumi and sweet potato on top of it.Decorate it according to your creativity.I used a pinch of chilli flakes:)Your Yummy Salad is ready.
- The same ASH salad can be created using Salmon instead of Sweet potato..