Eggless whole-wheat cinnamon pancakes. This is a simple recipe for eggless pancakes that does not call for any egg substitute. Can also be vegan if you use a milk substitute. Preheat and lightly grease your favorite pancake pan – I use a seasoned cast iron skillet on medium-low heat.
Ingredients of Eggless whole-wheat cinnamon pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- You need As needed of Sour cream (optional).
- It’s As needed of Chopped fruits (optional).
After rounds of testing, I made the perfect, healthy whole wheat pancakes. Feel free to leave it out. A pinch of ground ginger would be a nice addition if you prefer. When one side is cooked flip the pancakes, like how we do for dosa.
Eggless whole-wheat cinnamon pancakes step by step
- Mix all the ingredients above, in a bowl except the oil for cooking..
- Whisk the batter well to form a uniform mixture. The batter should be of pouring consistency. Do not worry if some lumps remain..
- Take a pan, heat it and brush the pan with some cooking oil..
- Use a ¼ cup or any ladle to pour the batter. This gives pancakes all of same size..
- Pour the cup/ladle full of batter on the pan and cook it on medium flame..
- Cook until the top surface forms bubbles. Flip and repeat on the other side..
- Serve with sour cream and chopped fruits..
I've posted a Honey Oats bread which is eggless. You can substitute plain flour with whole wheat flour and try out that recipe. You can see it here: https. These egg free Apple Cinnamon Pancakes may taste like fall, but they're great any time of year! The applesauce keeps them tall, soft, and fluffy, and the apple flavor is paired perfectly with cinnamon.