Smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise. The result is flavourful crisp potato wedges that are still soft and tender inside. Toss the wedges in olive oil and arrange on a baking tray. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil; toss to coat.
Be sure to let them get crispy though, patience … Scrub sweet potatoes thoroughly under cold running water. Transfer to a bowl, and … Preparation. Slice in half, then into wedges. You can cook Smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise
- It’s of Sweet potatoes Average.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of cumin.
- You need of chilli powder.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of sriracha Squirt.
- Prepare of Mayo.
Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Put sweet potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover the potatoes. These smoky sweet potato wedges are a staple, easy to cook in a hurry and healthy! Almost too … Toss the sweet potato wedges with the oil and paprika; season and spread out on the baking sheet in a single layer.
Smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise instructions
- 1) Before you begin slicing & spicing your sweet potatoes heat your oven to 200ºC.
- Sliced sweet potatoes.
- 1) Slice your sweet potatoes into semi regular shapes of the same size, they don’t have to be exactly the same but by making them the same size you’ll ensure they cook at the same rate..
- Spiced sweet potatoes.
- 4) Throw your wedges into a mixing bowl and add the olive oil, paprika, cumin, chilli powder and salt..
- Mixed spice sweet potatoes.
- 5) mix the ingredients around until the wedges are completely coated..
- Pre baked sweet potato wedges.
- 6) Lay the wedges out onto parchment paper – this is the secret to the perfect potato wedge and will ensure they get crispy. Make sure they’re not touching each other as well. Put them into your preheated oven and bake them for 30 -40 minutes depending on how full the oven is. DO NOT CHECK THEM! as this will cool the oven and make them take even longer..
- Baked sweet potato wedges.
- 7) Remove your wedges from the oven with a tea towel / oven glove and then leave to sit on the side and cool (They get crispier when they’re not piping hot).
- Sriracha mayonnaise.
- 8) Take this time to prepare some spicy srriarcha mayonnaise by mixing a squirt of srriarcha with 5 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise.
- 8) Plate up and enjoy your smoky sweet potato wedges!.
Rinse and dry sweet potatoes (remove skin if desired). Cut into thin fry like pieces (approximately ¼ in. thick–make sure less than ½ inch). In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, smoked … To give the classic burger a deliciously rich, rustic twist, smoky spiced patties are topped with layers of barbecue mayo, tangy pickles, and crispy fried onions. We're … Mix olive oil, garlic, oregano, smoked paprika, and hot sauce in a large bowl. Toss potato wedges in the oil until well coated.