Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer. Find the World's Best Value on Your Favorite Vitamins, Supplements & Much More. Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer. This is one delicious, flavorful super easy appetizer.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Quality Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed].
- You need of ● For The Sauce777.
- You need of Pureed Tomatoes [or diced then smashed].
- Prepare of Fresh Basil leaves [chopped].
- It’s of Diced Mushrooms.
- It’s of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- It’s of Diced Green Onions.
- You need of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Fennel Seed.
- It’s of Red Pepper Flakes [or more to taste].
- You need of Dried Oregeno.
- It’s of Dehydrated Onions [for flavor & to absorb excess oil].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [or more to taste].
- You need of Sea Salt [or more to taste].
- Prepare of Pure Honey.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- It’s of Fresh Soft Baguette Or French Breads.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- You need of Red Wine [heated].
- It’s of Shreaded Parmasean Ramono Cheese.
This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer is one of the most well liked of. In a baking pan mix tomatoes, garlic and olives together.
Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer instructions
- Here's what you'll need. Chives not pictured. Sorry. Kids can be kinda impatient!.
- Add oil and crushed garlic to a pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Chop all vegetables and add seasonings to tomato puree and mix well..
- Add tomato puree mixture to oil and garlic. Simmer for 15 additional minutes. Stir regularly..
- Use Baguette and French Breads for some serious dipping and sopping!.
- Serve with soft crusty breads and a hearty red wine like a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
- This Italian dip also makes for great – next day work lunches!.
Add olive oil and season with salt, freshly ground pepper. Gently mix the fresh herbs in. In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bruschetta is a classic Italian antipasto (appetizer) or snack that consists of grilled bread slices rubbed with olive oil and garlic, topped with ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, and garlic. In Italy, Bruschetta is often prepared using a 'brustolina' grill.