chocolate zucchini bread.
Ingredients of chocolate zucchini bread
- Prepare 3 cup of white flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened coco powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded zucchini (about 2 med. size zucchinis).
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
chocolate zucchini bread instructions
- pre heat oven to 350* F. and grease and flour 2 9×5 bread pans.
- in large bowl mix flour, coco powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and powder.
- in another bowl beat well eggs and sugar. add oil and vanilla, stir well, add zucchini.
- stir in flour mixture. coat chocolate chips with flour and then mix in, add nuts..
- spoon evenly into pans. bake 55-60 minutes. poke with knife should come out clean but remember there will be melted chips. cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan.
- freezes really well!.