Zucchini Appetizer. Take zucchini appetizers to a whole new level. Get top-rated recipes for zucchini fries, zucchini chips, zucchini fritters, and even zucchini blossoms. Get top-rated recipes for zucchini fries, zucchini chips, zucchini fritters, and even zucchini blossoms.
Ingredients of Zucchini Appetizer
- Prepare of Zucchini – cut into 1/4 inch slices, cut in half if necessary.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the baking mix, vegetable oil … Mix all ingredients together. These zucchini bites are quick and simple to make. They're a great snack for picky kids who will happily munch on “zucchini tots.” Serve with marinara sauce for … Combine all the ingredients in a pan, except the egg and cheese. Mix together and pour into dish.
Zucchini Appetizer instructions
- Mix as much of the Italian seasoning as you want into the tomato sauce.
- Place a layer of the sauce mixture in the first pan, then a layer of zucchini slices. Alternating layers like you were making lasagna..
- Stop the layers when you run out of zucchini or reach the top 1/2 inch of the pan..
- Bake at 350* F. for 45 miles. Remove from the oven and using the slotted spoon transfer as much of the zucchini slices and tomato sauce as you can to the second pan. Don t worry about not getting all the zucchini and sauce, what s left is mostly water..
- Cover with the mozzarella cheese and bake for 15 miles or until the cheese is melted..
- Serve while hot..
See more ideas about cooking recipes, favorite recipes, recipes. Baked keto zucchini Balls an easy healthy appetizer. Those baked keto zucchini balls are perfect snacks or appetizers with a delicious cheesy texture and garlic … B aked Parmesan Zucchini Bites – Healthy, nutritious and completely addictive! These baked parmesan zucchini bites make a healthy treat, perfect for an appetizer … Mix zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, basil, salt, eggs and cheese together. With slightly oiled hands, form golf-sized … Coat the zucchini in the panko mixture, patting to adhere and coat completely.