Spicy Potato Wedges. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the potatoes. Seal bag and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on greased baking sheets.
Ingredients of Spicy Potato Wedges
- Prepare 3 of Large Potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 of (tablespoon) Rice Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of Chicken Cube.
- Prepare of Water as you required.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Sprinkle salt mixture over potatoes, tossing well to coat. Arrange in a single layer on. Spicy potato wedges seasoning The main kick of spice comes from cayenne pepper. Alongside this I love to add onion & garlic powder for an extra punch of flavour, and some smoked paprika for a gorgeous smoky flavour to compliment the spice.
Spicy Potato Wedges instructions
- Sub say pehlay potato ko wedges may kaat lein phir ik bowl may flour,rice flour,salt,oregano,paprika powder,garlic powder,chicken Cube dalein or mix Karen.
- Phir us may thora thora Kar Kay water dalein or thick better bana lein.
- Phir potato ko us may dip Karen or phir potatoes ko 30 minute Kay liay freeze Kar lein.
- Or phir oil garam Karen or us Kay golden fry Kar lein.
- Or phir serve karen.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne and thyme; toss well to coat. Some people prefer to mix the oil, spices and potatoes in a bag but I prefer the other way as it doesn't dirty up a bag. Clean the potatoes and slice the potato into even wedges. Put the potatoes on the cookie sheet and use your hands to coat the potatoes with the olive oil mix. The baking time will vary depending on how big your wedges are.