Fluffy Eggless Pancakes.
Ingredients of Fluffy Eggless Pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Butter for making pancakes.
Fluffy Eggless Pancakes instructions
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix slightly..
- Mix milk, vanilla and oil together..
- Add the milk mix to the flour and whisk until just combined..
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Melt the butter and pour on the batter. Mix lightly..
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle grease lightly and wipe. Pour the batter in desired quantity, onto the hot griddle and wait for it to spread. Now drizzle with a little butter over the edges.Pancakes are ready to turn when the top has bubbles and the edges begin to appear dry..
- Flip the pan cake with a spatula and cook until bottoms are brown..
- Serve with pan cake syrup or jam of your choice..